Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tonight...

Tonight I saw the movie "Inception".
It made me think, as I'm sure was intended, about reality. It made me wonder if I was dreaming.
I have nightmares- those are the dreams which I remember.
My dreams are my subconscious. These nightmares are mine and only mine- personal and absolute, even if they reoccer over and over again.
Those treasures that I dreamed of as a child- the ones that I wished to find hidden in the world- were always there in my dreams. Without fail.
It was my world, even if I couldn't control it.
So now I realize that my nightmares are my treasures. They are more secret and more my own then my concious thoughts. They are who I am under all if this.
This scares me.
And makes me happy.
Because if I were to be dreaming- at this very moment- then I would me more me then I have ever been. I would be real to myself and I would know it.
I think therefor I am.
Maybe... c:
Life is a maze sometimes- if not most of the time- and it's my job to solve it.

-A Lucid Dreamer

PS
Remember my dream tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment