Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to College

This is it. College.
I don't even know where to start.
I began college with this love for a boy named Patrick. Not a good kid, but my friend none the less. I should have known that he would not have treated me any differently then the other girls who have been in his life. Screw me and my hopes, right?
But I began to fall in love with him. When he made it clear that I was ot good enough because I wouldnt pay him endless amounts of attention.
Really? I thought guys hated being smothered.
Guess I was wrong.
So I was sad for a long while.
Burns on my arms again.
But the past week has been picked me up off my feet to a place where I can hope for a better year.
A better future.
If I don't screw it up.
Which I probably will.



Crap.


-Hopeful

No comments:

Post a Comment